Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out?
*Learning materials, including but not limited to: crew packs, text books, and eLearning, are not returnable/refundable. Once eLearning has been assigned, it is not possible to transfer it to another student. We will make every effort to help you succeed and finish your course. Students may move course dates from month to month(up to 12 months) without any additional charges in order to complete their certification. Course fees may be refunded as store credit to be used on equipment, trips, or courses.
All Rental Equipment
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.