Grand Cayman - Sunset House June 25 - July 2, 2022
Enjoy one of the premiere dive locations in the world!
We'll be traveling to Grand Cayman in November for a wonderful week at Sunset House. Grand Cayman features some of the best photography opportunities for those interested in Digital Underwater Photography, including reefs and wrecks. Many have seen photo's of the famous Kittiwake wreck and we'll be diving this site and more!
Sunset House offers many amenities for divers and non/divers alike. The resort is located in a quiet cruise-ship-free location on a rocky shoreline renowned for its shore diving, and a free shuttle twice a day to downtown George Town restaurants and venues. Sunset House does not have a beach but does offer a beautiful, relaxing pool with waterfall, jacuzzi, and ocean pool with direct ladder access to the Caribbean provides all of the water based activities most snorkelers and divers could ask for.
Our trip features two morning boat dive and unlimited shore diving. Sunset House house reef features world class shore diving. When you return from the morning two tank boat trip, enjoy lunch and jump straight back into the Caribbean waters. Dawn, afternoon, and night dives, the choice is yours. The house reef features excellent diving including the mermaid statue site and the wreck of the Nicholson. You can also visit the Sunset House coral nursery and learn about the importance of coral reef restoration.
Come join us! Lets enjoy the awesome dive experiences that await in Grand Cayman! We haven't been able to travel and dive in quite a while so this one is likely to fill up fast!
This trip includes:
- 7 nights in a private, air conditioned room
- Made-to-order breakfast daily
- 6 days of diving including 2 single tank boat dives per day
- Dive to the Kittiwake is included
- Unlimited shore diving
- Nitrox upgrade included
- Option for PADI Digital Underwater Photography class is available (call for details)
- All weights and with weight belt if necessary
- Airport transfers to and from the resort
- All hotel taxes, service charges and fees
- Island logistics and activities coordinated by the Columbia Scuba trip leader!
* Non-diver and single room rates are available.
- $1,839 Courtyard per person, double occupancy
- Courtyard private $2,514
- Courtyard Non-diver $1,268, double occupancy
- $2,015 Ocean View per person, double occupancy
- Ocean View private $2,867
- Ocean View Non-diver $1,445, double occupancy
- $250 deposit per-person required, non refundable
- Air travel is not included
- Gratuities are not included; Add $120 to include dive gratuities
- 50% fees are due by March 20, 2022
- 100% fees are due by April 26, 2022
Trip Add Ons:
- Digital Underwater Photography certification $199. Classroom and pool session will be required prior to travel.
- EAN/NITROX certification $150 for trip participants only
- PADI Fish ID certification $75
- Project Aware Coral Conservation certification $75
- PADI Boat Diver certification $99
Forms and Releases:
Cayman Islands Travel Requirements:
- Travel insurance is not required but is strongly recommended. Click the icon below for a quote.
Don't miss this opportunity to dive some of the most beautiful sites in the world and spending time with the coolest people we know - scuba divers!