Please confirm your selected dates with our dive center. In support of social distancing guidelines, we are currently limiting class size to four students and scheduling may be adjusted based on pool availability. If you don't see a date that works for you, please call (803) 788-9166!
*If you are signing up for months December - March, please add $375 for Florida Springs check out dives.
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What You Learn
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPTM)
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
Adventures in Diving Manual
Surface Marker Buoy
*Wet Suit (3mm or 5mm)